Features & Benefits
- Twin Microsaver can be used to secure the CPU closed and also securing the Flat Panel monitor
- Twin Microsaver can be used to secure notebooks & Dell Flat panel monitor, Docking Station or Dell Projector
- Using the Twin Microsaver on the Dell docking station secures the notebook in place and also secures the notebook doubling your security
- If you have bought a Dell projector the Kensington security slot feature will allow you to secure your notebook and projector together
Double your defences with double the security, the Kensington Twin Microsaver® secures two devices with one cable.
- The patented T-Bar mechanism ensures that the interface between lock and slot on the Dell hardware is perfect, creating a strong and secure connection for Dell hardware.
- The Twin MicroSaver features a strong 2.2m cable made from aircraft grade steel which is also an effective and visual deterrent.
- Aircraft-grade cable which offers lightweight superior protection.
- Rubber bumper protects equipment surface from scratches and damage.
- Master key and Like key solutions are also available which will allow IT managers to be issued a Master key allowing all locks within an order to be opened by a controlling key. Available through Dell Software and Peripherals. Just As for the Kensington Master / Like Key custom Key solution. Minimum order quantity 50 locks.