Connectix tight buffered distribution cable can be used for many indoor and outdoor applications. Typical cable applications include: LAN and WAN backbones, tray pathways, backbones in data centres, and rodent resistant within ducts.
The outer sheath features an UV stabilised, water and moisture resistant LSOH jacket making the cable is well suited for shorter outdoor runs.
This cable features high flame retardance with a CPR EuroClass rating of Cca-s1a-d0-a1 and exceeds BS6701:A1 minimum requirements.
When installed as part of an end-to-end Connectix Cabling System, a 25-year system warranty is available for projects completed by
Connectix Approved Installers.
• Excellent reaction to fire with CPR EuroClass rating of Cca-s1ad0-a1
• Exceeds requirements of BS6701:A1
• Installer friendly, flexible construction
• Free cut to length service
• Rodent resistant duct grade
• ITU-T G.652.D Singlemode OS2 low water peak grade
• 4, 8, 12, 24-fibre options from stock