The A224-01K-WH RG6/U Quad-Shield CMR-Rated Coaxial Cable is premium cabling designed for high-frequency indoor/outdoor applications, such as television antennas, digital cable and satellite transmissions, and video surveillance systems. RG6/U coaxial cable has lower attenuation than RG59 cable, making it superior over longer distances up to 1500 feet.
Manufactured with an 18 AWG copper-clad steel center conductor, the 75-ohm A224-01K-WH is tested to 3 GHz and features quad shielding, which means aluminum foil and braid shielding over another layer of aluminum foil and braid for error-free transmission. Protected by a flame-retardant CMR-rated PVC jacket, this white cable meets UL1655, UL13, UL444 and RoHS standards.
Coaxial Cabling for High-Frequency Indoor/Outdoor Applications
- Ideal for television antennas, digital cable and satellite transmissions, and video surveillance systems
- White 75-ohm cable tested to 3 GHz
- Lower attenuation than RG59 cable for longer distances
Premium Construction for Superior Performance
- 18 AWG copper-clad steel center conductor
- Quad foil and braid shielding for error-free transmission
- Flame-retardant CMR-rated PVC jacket
- Meets UL1655, UL13, UL444 and RoHS standards
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases