Images are for illustrative purposes only.

Overland Storage NEOs T48

LTO6, 48 cartridge slots, 6Gb SAS, LCD, 4U, 21.31kg

More details

OV-NEOST486SA

Out of Stock

When both your budget and your storage capacity is being squeezed, look no further than the NEOs T48. The NEOs T48 packs up ... Read More

Free tester with every 5 boxes of cable

New product

£5,674.78 Inc. VAT

£4,728.98

This product is currently out of stock. We update our stock levels throughout the day so check back soon for more information.
  • More Info

• Details

• Spec Sheet

When both your budget and your storage capacity is being squeezed, look no further than the NEOs T48. The NEOs T48 packs up to 300TB of backup and archive capacity in a compact 4U form factor, making it an ideal storage solution for data centers where space is at a premium. Designed for environments where data storage challenges extend beyond simple capacity requirements, the NEOs T48 includes multi-drive support, redundant power, and the ability to partition the library into 4 smaller libraries.

With This Product You Can...

- Affordably backup or archive up to 300TB of data

- Effortlessly manage your backup and archive processes from anywhere in the world

- Add tape drives as needed for increased performance and enhanced efficiency

LTFS

LTFS functionality allows a tape cartridge to look just like a file system in which a the cartridge can be "mounted" just like a hard drive or thumb drive.

Highlights

- Drag and drop functionality and familiar directory tree interface ensures simplicity and ease of use

- Linux, Windows, and Mac drive availability ensures wide spread compatibility

- Facilitates tape media interchange

- Reduces cost of ownership by eliminating the need for backup software

Why You Need It...

- Ensures fast, efficient, easy-to-use, affordable archive of file system data

Remote Management

NEO Series remote management provides intelligent, proactive administration and monitoring of the tape library, tape drives and media, ensuring a seamless backup and archive process.

Highlights

- 10/100-BaseT Ethernet connection

- Provides tape drive and tape cartridge status information

- Enables remote configuration activities

- Alerts user to unusual/suspicious activity that may affect the backup/archive process via email or SNMP traps

- Enables remote firmware upgrades

- Provides remote diagnostics capabilities

Why You Need It...

- Provides convenient and reliable management of the backup/archive process from anywhere in the world

Upgradable Tape Drives

Avoid those dreaded forklift upgrades when new tape technologies become available. With NEO Series libraries, you can upgrade your drives and media on the fly. Installing and removing tape drives in is quick and easy. LTO drives maintain backward compatibility to previous generation tapes, so you won’t orphan any data during the upgrade process. This approach not only protects your investment, but also minimizes administrative overhead, and reduces service/maintenance costs.

Highlights

- Users can easily remove/replace tape drives to provide effortless upgrades to next-generation tape drive technologies

- Downtime costs are eliminated by enabling end user replacement of tape drives (no waiting for a service tech to show up)

- Tape drives can easily be added to existing tape libraries for increased performance and efficiency

- Tape drives can be interchanged between NEO libraries for increased investment protection

Why You Need It...

- Protects your original library investment and reduces administrative overhead

Partitioning

NEO Series partitioning capability allows you to configure a single physical library into multiple virtual libraries.

Highlights

- Improves efficiency of the backup/archive process by enabling multi-tasking within the same library

- Enables you to configure a single NEO library to interface with different backup servers, regardless of their connectivity type (SCSI, SAS, FC, etc.)

- Protects your investment by allowing you to simultaneously use a single NEO library with a variety of backup software applications

Why You Need It...

- To maximize efficiency and improve cost of ownership
Backup rate compressed performance5800 GB/h
Backup rate native performance2300 GB/h
Colour of productBlack
Magnetic tape types supportedLTO-6
Maximum capacity300 TB
Mean time between failures (MTBF)100000 h
Power requirements100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 312W (max)
Web-based managementYes
EAN6950571229130
ManufacturerOverland Storage
Cable Monkey Reviews
Anonymous
Such a good company!!!!!!!!!! Amazing sevice
Abdus
Very good service and fast delivery. A*
Adrian
Always competitively priced and good delivery service. Products are of a good standard and were recently very helpful on the phone when I called for advice.
Colin
Excellent quick service
Andrew
easy to navigate website, keen pricing and fast delivery. would recommend to friends.
Andrew
Used this company several times now and will continue to do so. Good products at a good price and excellent service and delivery.
Ian
very happy
Sufyan
Prompt and secure delivery. I will be ordering more products such as patch panel, network switch, rack...etc. I will be calling through for advice so hopefully they are knowledgeable over the phone!
Anonymous
Very Fast Delivery, Products Exactly what expected and of a good quality standard. Delivery Prices may be a little too high but I understand that this company normally ships large shipments anyway.
Hiren
Easy to order - so website was great. Next day delivery and when I had a query they managed to answer it immediately via email.Overall great service
Rastislav
product was on stock, with competitive price
Michael
Swift response to order
David
The goods were in stock and they were delivered on time.Many thanks, great service.Kind regardsDavid
Anonymous
Great, fast service as usual.
James
Put the effort in to try and help as much as possible.
Bernard
They did what they said. Items were in stock and arrived on next day delivery. Excellent service. Will use again
Ninetta
The service was quick, the item is perfect. Thank you.
Sarah
Good product. When I inadvertently ordered my item twice, Netstore contacted me to ask if I meant to order 2. When I said no I only wanted one, they reimbursed me for one and cancelled that order....
Ronald
Very fast delivery. Amazing price, very competative
Anonymous
Fast efficient service at a very reasonable price

27 other products in the same category

Viewed products

Untitled Document

Manufacturers

New products