COVID-19 Update: We are still busy processing online orders and dispatching as quick as possible. Whilst the majority of deliveries arrive on time and without a problem, next day & pre noon delivery services are NOT guaranteed and postal deliveries may take a little longer than usual. Thank you for understanding.
How does a Cat 6 patch cable affect your network? It’s like when you replace one blocked pipe in your plumbing line and ... Read More
This product is no longer in stock
How does a Cat 6 patch cable affect your network? It’s like when you replace one blocked pipe in your plumbing line and suddenly the flow increases, the transfer is more fluid and the whole system is improved.
The RJ45 High Performance Category 6 UTP Patch Cable is the perfect performance upgrade. Used to replace any Cat 5 cable that fails to support 100 Base-T or Gigabit Ethernet. With RJ45 male-to-male connectors and a snagless molded strain relief.
• Perfect in conjunction with 100 Base-T and Gigabit Ethernet networks.
• Backed by Belkin Lifetime Warranty.
• Snagless molds protect the RJ45 tap from being damaged during installation.
• Capable of improving the return loss in your current network by 40%.
• 50 micron gold plated connectors to ensure a clean and clear transmission.
• 2-row staggered pin configuration to control cross-talk at hyper-frequency.
• PowerSum tested.
• Internal load bar assures accurate positioning of pairs and consistent high performance.
• Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 6.