COVID-19 Update: We are still busy processing online orders and dispatching as quick as possible, however we are experiencing a few delays with the couriers so deliveries may take slightly longer than anticipated in some instances.
How does a Cat 6 patch cable affect your network? It’s like when you replace one blocked pipe in your plumbing line and ... Read More
This product is no longer in stock
How does a Cat 6 patch cable affect your network? It’s like when you replace one blocked pipe in your plumbing line and suddenly the flow increases, the transfer is more fluid and the whole system is improved.
The RJ45 High Performance Category 6 UTP Patch Cable is the perfect performance upgrade. Used to replace any Cat 5 cable that fails to support 100 Base-T or Gigabit Ethernet. With RJ45 male-to-male connectors and a snagless molded strain relief.
• Perfect in conjunction with 100 Base-T and Gigabit Ethernet networks.
• 50 micron gold plated connectors to ensure a clean and clear transmission.
• Snagless molds protect the RJ45 tap from being damaged during installation.
• Capable of improving the return loss in your current network by 40%.
• Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 6.
• PowerSum tested.
• Internal load bar assures accurate positioning of pairs and consistent high performance.
Perfect in conjunction with 100 Base-T and Gigabit Ethernet networks.