ASA 5525-X Firewall Edition, includes firewall services, 750 IPsec VPN peers, 2 SSL VPN peers, 8copper GE data ports, 1 copper GE management port, 1 AC power supply, Active/Active high availability, 2 security contexts, DES license
A key component of the Cisco® SecureX framework, the Cisco ASA 5500 and 5500-X Series integrate the world's most proven ... Read More
This product is no longer in stock
A key component of the Cisco® SecureX framework, the Cisco ASA 5500 and 5500-X Series integrate the world's most proven firewall with a robust suite of highly integrated, market-leading security services for networks of all sizes - small and midsize business with one or a few locations, large enterprises, service providers, and mission-critical data centers. The Cisco ASA 5500 and 5500-X Series deliver MultiScale™ performance and functionality with unprecedented services flexibility including context-aware firewall capabilities, modular scalability, feature extensibility, and lower deployment and operations costs.
Midsize businesses protecting the Internet edge require the same level of protection as large, enterprise networks. You require enterprise-strength security, but purchasing a firewall that was built to handle the performance needs and budget of a large enterprise would be unnecessary and a waste of company resources. You need a firewall that provides the performance you need, at a price you can afford, along with the visibility and control you need to take advantage of new applications and devices without compromising security.
Features and Benefits
Cisco ASA 5500 and 5500-X Series Adaptive Security Appliances are available in a wide range of sizes and performance levels to fit your network and budget while offering the same proven level of security that protects some of the largest networks at some of the most security-conscious companies in the world. The ASA 5500 and 5500-X Series scale to meet the performance and security requirements of a wide range of network applications, to correspond with your changing needs.
Like their enterprise counterparts, Cisco ASA 5500 and 5500-X Series Adaptive Security Appliances for the Internet edge protect critical assets through:
- Exceptional context-aware firewall capabilities that provide the visibility and control your enterprise needs to safely take advantage of new applications and devices
- Broad and deep network security through an array of cloud- and software-based integrated security services backed by Cisco Security Intelligence Operations (SIO)
- Comprehensive antimalware capabilities, including antivirus, botnet traffic filter, and antispyware
- Highly effective intrusion prevention system (IPS) with Cisco Global Correlation
- High-performance VPN and always-on remote access
- The ability to enable additional security services quickly and easily in response to changing needs