Is data growth resulting in increased backup times, missed SLA’s and more management resources? HPE StoreOnce Systems with StoreOnce Catalyst provide a consistent, high-performance backup architecture that spans the entire enterprise. You can reduce the amount of backup data you need to store by 95% and choose between powerful dedicated appliances for larger offices and data centers, and flexible virtual appliances for smaller and remote offices.
Industry leading backup and restore speeds mean that you can meet shrinking backup windows and recovery SLAs. Plus, with HPE StoreOnce as the industry’s only federated deduplication technology, you can dedupe anywhere and control the movement of deduplicated data across the enterprise using your backup application.
Seamlessly integrating with your current backup applications and business applications, HPE StoreOnce Systems provide flexible integration for SAN, Ethernet and virtualized environments reducing your cost, risk and complexity.
Industry-leading, Scale-out Architecture to Meet Enterprise Requirements
- Scale-out architecture allows you to pay as you grow. Choose capacity points available through virtual backup solutions or dedicated appliances that start small and allow you to add in virtual capacity, shelves or nodes.
- With a range of capacity points to suit all requirements from small remote offices to enterprise data centers with centralized monitoring through StoreOnce Enterprise Manager.
- For enterprise data centers the StoreOnce 6500 scales from 120 TB raw (72 TB usable) to 2240 TB raw (1728 TB usable). With StoreOnce Federated Catalyst whose benefit is that it can reduce the number of stores, and management, of large environments.
- For mid-size data centers choose StoreOnce 3520, scale from 12-24 TB raw (7.5-15.5 TB usable) or StoreOnce 3540 scale from 24-48 TB raw (15.5-31.5 TB usable) or StoreOnce 4900 to scale from 60-560 TB raw (36-432 TB usable) or StoreOnce 5100 to scale from 48-288 TB raw (36-216 TB usable).
- For small and remote offices choose the StoreOnce VSA virtual appliance The StoreOnce VSA is licensed at 4 TB, 10 TB and 50 TB capacity points. Or the entry-level StoreOnce 3100 appliance for 8 TB raw (5.5 TB usable).
Federated Deduplication Across the Enterprise with a Single Deduplication Technology - StoreOnce
- Deduplicate anywhere via physical or virtual appliances -- at the application source, the backup server, the target appliance or directly from StoreServ via RMC. Deduplicate where it makes sense for your business, not where technology vendors’ limitations mandate, saving time and money.
- HPE StoreOnce delivers a unified solution for seamless data movement across the enterprise; with cost-effective virtual backup machines ideal for smaller remote offices, high-performance dedicated appliances for larger sites, and highly scalable, powerful systems for your data center.
- Federated Deduplication is available across the HPE StoreOnce Systems portfolio – including dedicated appliances, virtual backup solutions, and on media servers and application servers with HPE Data Protector, Symantec NetBackup and Backup Exec software via OST, Veeam and BridgeHead software.
- HPE StoreOnce also supports critical business applications via no cost Catalyst plug-ins for Oracle RMAN, SAP HANA and MS SQL.
- HPE StoreOnce Federated Catalyst in a multi-node system allows Catalyst stores to span nodes simplifying backup management and optimizing available storage in large environments.
Backup within your Window and Meet your Restore SLA’s with StoreOnce Industry Leading Performance
- A broad range of superior price/performance points to meet backup windows across the enterprise.
- Up to 139 TB/hour backup speeds at the high-end, with StoreOnce 6500 and StoreOnce Catalyst.
- Up to 22 TB/hour with StoreOnce 4900, or up to 26.7 TB/hour with StoreOnce 5100, or up to 12.7 TB/hour with StoreOnce 3540 and StoreOnce Catalyst.
- Up to 12.7 TB/hour with StoreOnce 3520 or up to 6.4 TB/hour with StoreOnce 3100 and up to 6 TB/hour for StoreOnce VSA with StoreOnce Catalyst.
- HPE StoreOnce Systems delivers the fastest restore performance at up to 75 TB/Hr at up to 119% of the backup performance and states restore speeds unlike other vendors.
Automated, Efficient Backup and Disaster Recovery Operations with StoreOnce Catalyst
- Manage backup and Disaster Recovery operations from a single pane of glass with StoreOnce Catalyst. Catalyst over FC provides all the ISV control and source side deduplication benefits of current StoreOnce Catalyst but via your FC fabric.
- Implement Disaster Recovery plans that were not previously feasible due to lack of multi-site capabilities, cost of bandwidth and time.
- One-to-many Disaster Recovery moves data simultaneously from one site to many sites.
- Cascaded Disaster Recovery moves data sequentially from one site to any number of other sites.
- Alerting and trending in Reporting Central and StoreOnce Enterprise Manager to enable backup capacity management.