Excellent
star star star star star
4.7 / 5
1413 Reviews
Stephen 
star star star star star
Order received promptly and well packed. Products appear to be of good quality. Highly recommended.
Jethro 
star star star star star
Exact part and reasonably priced.
Brian 
star star star star star
Excellent! Quick easy and faultless, I found exactly what I needed, ordered it and delivery was a lot quicker than I expected too!
Axis T8120
  • Axis T8120
  • Axis T8120
- Reduced installation costs

- IEEE 802.3af compliance

Easier and faster installations

Power over Ethernet (PoE) offers an easy, fast and cost-effective solution for supplying power to network video products without the need to install power outlets and electrical cabling.

No need for power outlets

With the use of Axis PoE products, Axis network cameras and video encoders can receive both data and power over a single Ethernet cable. Network video products can thus be installed in areas where traditional power cabling and outlets are unavailable or difficult to install.

Axis PoE midspans and PoE splitters

Axis PoE midspans provide power (max. 15.4 W per port) over Ethernet cables to network video products with built-in Power over Ethernet support.

For network video products without built-in PoE support, a PoE splitter must be used to separate power and data coming over the network cable.

Axis PoE midspans and PoE splitters are IEEE 802.3af compliant, which ensures compatibility with all Axis products that have built-in support for Power over Ethernet.
Dimensions (WxDxH)53 x 140 x 33 mm
Ethernet interface typeGigabit Ethernet
Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports2
Ethernet LAN data rates10,100,1000 Mbit/s
Input current0.5 A
Input frequency47 - 63 Hz
Input voltage100 - 240 V
Power over Ethernet (PoE)Yes
Weight450 g

Axis T8120

2 x RJ-45, 10/100/1000 Mbps, 15 W, 450 g

5026-203