Excellent
star star star star star
4.7 / 5
1413 Reviews
Stephen 
star star star star star
Order received promptly and well packed. Products appear to be of good quality. Highly recommended.
Jethro 
star star star star star
Exact part and reasonably priced.
Brian 
star star star star star
Excellent! Quick easy and faultless, I found exactly what I needed, ordered it and delivery was a lot quicker than I expected too!
Axis T8640
Convert analog to digital

AXIS T8640 Ethernet over Coax Adaptor PoE+ is an ideal choice for installation of network cameras where Coax cables are already present and may be very long or inaccessible. AXIS T8640 Ethernet over Coax Adaptor PoE+ enables IP-communication over existing Coax video cabling and converts an analog system to digital.

Full-rate network connection

AXIS T8640 comprises AXIS T8641 Ethernet over Coax Base Unit PoE+ and AXIS T8642 Ethernet over Coax Device Unit PoE+. It can also be used in those installations that require PoE transmissions over 100 m (328 ft.). A full-rate network connection is delivered over maximum cable ranges of 500m, which far exceed most recommended distances for analog video installation. An optional power supply can be used if PoE is not available, or if higher power for the network camera is needed. Please check the Setup-tab or Range-tab for more information.

Easy to install

For ease of installation and guaranteed performance, AXIS T8640 features an intuitive LED display, which gives confirmation of network and power status via the cable, with no need to access remote equipment to check connections.
Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports1
LED indicatorsYes
Power over Ethernet (PoE)Yes
Power over Ethernet (PoE) supportYes

Axis T8640

T8640 Ethernet over Coax PoE+

5026-401

Out of Stock

£441.42
£367.85 Ex VAT.