Cabinets and racks are items that are specially ordered and built to order, therefore these items are non cancellable, returnable or refundable. Please be aware of the following information before confirming your order.
- Ensure that cabinets or racks that you're ordering will suit your application requirement or space allowances. If you have any questions, please contact our sales team on 01376 333 515 or firstname.lastname@example.org who will endeavour to answer any questions you have.
- Cabinets and Racks will be delivered to a ground floor or loading bay only. Delivery drivers are not obliged to offer or give assistance with getting the cabinet positioned in your building. Any assistance given by drivers is done on a personal basis and Netstore Direct nor the delivery company can take any responsibility for any loss, damage or injury that occurs as a result. We can offer placement services for an additional charge - please contact us for more information.
- There may be additional charges for delivering cabinet and racks to certain locations and addresses - these cannot always be levied at time of checkout. We will always contact you first to discuss your options if any additional payments are required.
- As with all deliveries, please check the condition of the item before signing for it. We may not be able to rectify or replace items that have been signed for as undamaged. If you are getting an item delivered to a site address or an agent is signing for the delivery, it is your responsibility to ensure they check the items first.
- If a Cabinet or Rack is to be returned, we may have no option to levy a restocking fee - this is due to the significant costs incurred in delivering these items (which has been built into the sales cost), which we will pass on. As these items are specially manufactured to order, the distance selling regulations relating to a 7 day cooling off period do not apply. Return of the cabinets will be the customers responsibility, we cannot arrange any collections.