At Netstore Direct, we take pride in offering reliable shipping options at the most competitive prices. We want to keep our shipping costs as simple as possible.
Orders for items in stock, placed before 5:00pm will be despatched the same day (except cabinets which can only be despatched for orders before 4:00pm) (please note, this only applies Monday-Friday, orders placed after 5:00pm on a Friday or over the weekend, will be despatched the following Monday - orders placed using super saver or saver delivery option will be despatched within 2-3 days of order).
All items (except orders on super saver delivery option) are shipped by courier and will require a signature on delivery.
The following shipping costs apply to most UK Mainland addresses:
£0 - £100 (Ex VAT)
£100 - £150 (Ex VAT)
£150 (Ex VAT)
|Economy Delivery||2-3 Days||£3.95||FREE||FREE|
|Next Working Day||Next Day Between 8:00 & 17:30||£6.95||£6.95||FREE|
|AM Next Working Day||Next Day Between 8:00 & 12:00||£18.95||£18.95||£18.95|
Offshore and Outlying Delivery Costs:
- Isle of Man 1-3 Day Service: £12.95 (Free on orders over £300)
- Isle of Man Saver: £3.95 (Free on orders over £150)
- Channel Islands 1-3 Day Service: £12.95 (Free on orders over £300)
- Channel Islands Saver: £3.95 (Free on orders over £150)
- Northern Ireland 1-3 Day Service: £12.95 (Free on orders over £300)
- Northern Ireland Saver: £3.95 (Free on orders over £150)
- Scottish Islands and Highlands 1-3 Day Service: £12.95 (Free on orders over £300)
- Scottish Islands and Highlands Saver: £3.95 (Free on orders over £150)
- Isle of Wight 1-3 Day Service: £12.95 (Free on orders over £300)
- Isle of Wight Saver: £3.95 (Free on orders over £150)
- Republic of Ireland 1-3 Day Service: £15.95
- Republic of Ireland Saver: - £6.95
Please note, prices above are quoted excluding VAT
There may be additional charges for large and heavy items that require delivery to certain outlying areas. We will always inform you of these shipping charges prior to despatch.
All deliveries are made on a best endeavours basis, unfortunately we cannot guarantee their delivery. No refunds can be made for missed or late deliveries.
Certain deliveries of heavy and large items and deliveries to off-shore and outlying areas are exempt from next day shipping.
Saturday AM deliveries are restricted to UK Mainland and are excluded from Scottish Islands and Highlands.
Additional Notes for deliveries for Cabinets & Racks
Cabinets and racks are items that are specially ordered and built to order, therefore these items are non cancellable, returnable or refundable. Please be aware of the following information before confirming your order.
- Ensure that cabinets or racks that you're ordering will suit your application requirement or space allowances. If you have any questions, please contact our sales team on 01376 333 515 or email@example.com who will endeavour to answer any questions you have.
- Cabinets and Racks will be delivered to a ground floor or loading bay only. Delivery drivers are not obliged to offer or give assistance with getting the cabinet positioned in your building. Any assistance given by drivers is done on a personal basis and Netstore Direct nor the delivery company can take any responsibility for any loss, damage or injury that occurs as a result. We can offer placement services for an additional charge - please contact us for more information.
- There may be additional charges for delivering cabinet and racks to certain locations and addresses - these cannot always be levied at time of checkout. We will always contact you first to discuss your options if any additional payments are required.
- As with all deliveries, please check the condition of the item before signing for it. We may not be able to rectify or replace items that have been signed for as undamaged. If you are getting an item delivered to a site address or an agent is signing for the delivery, it is your responsibility to ensure they check the items first.
- If a Cabinet or Rack is to be returned, we may have no option to levy a restocking fee - this is due to the significant costs incurred in delivering these items (which has been built into the sales cost), which we will pass on. As these items are specially manufactured to order, the distance selling regulations relating to a 7 day cooling off period do not apply. Return of the cabinets will be the customers responsibility, we cannot arrange any collections.