The Tandberg Data's LTO-6 half-height (HH) tape drive brings enterprise-level capacity and performance to small and medium ... Read More
This product is no longer in stock
The Tandberg Data's LTO-6 half-height (HH) tape drive brings enterprise-level capacity and performance to small and medium businesses at an affordable price. The Tandberg Data LTO-6 HH drive is able to store up to 6.25TB* of data on a single and performance up to 1.4 TB per hour. The LTO-6 HH tape drive is backward write compatible one generation and read compatible two generations.
- Capacity: 2.5 / 6.25TB (native/compressed).
- Performance up to 1.4 TB/Hr (compressed).
- Low cost of ownership and low media cost.
- Enterprise features and performance in a small form factor.
- Future proof with 8-generation roadmap.
- Data speed matching, reduces mechanical wear and extends tape life.
- Proven reliability MTBF of 250,000 hrs at 100% duty cycle.
- LTFS, WORM and AES 256-bit encryption.
- 30 year archival life.
- 3 years Advanced Replacement Service warranty.
The LTO-6 HH tape drive supports LTFS, WORM and AES 256-bit hardware encryption providing maximum protection for data stored offsite or in transit. The Tandberg Data LTO-6 HH tape drive is offered with a SAS or FC interface and a choice of internal, external or rackmount configurations and is supplied with 3 years warranty and support.
LTO tape technology makes it easy for users to standardize on a tape technology that meets today's data capacity requirements and ensures futures growth potential. LTO's eight-generation roadmap, with four generations available today makes it a clear choice for small to medium businesses.
The Tandberg Data LTO-6 HH tape drive ships with Symantec's Backup Exec QuickStart software, embedded media management for intelligent diagnostics and tape alerts, and comes with 3 years warranty and support. (Backup Exec QuickStart software is only supplied with kitted products).
The Tandberg Data LTO-HH tape drives are compatible with industry standard, multi-sourced LTO media.