The StorageLibrary T24 simplifies backup, restore and archiving tasks by automating the daily chore of rotating tapes, which ... Read More
This product is no longer in stock
The StorageLibrary T24 simplifies backup, restore and archiving tasks by automating the daily chore of rotating tapes, which reduces the risk of data loss and saves time, energy and money. The Tandberg Data StorageLibrary T24 provides maximum data protection and offers outstanding value and performance for SMBs.
- High density with up to 150TB* compressed data in 2U
- Performance up to 2.9 TB/hr (compressed)
- Capacity on demand, easily scales from 12 to 24 slots
- Performance on demand with add-on drives and drive upgrades
- Offers SCSI, SAS and FC connectivity
- Future proof with 8-generation roadmap
- Data speed matching, reduces mechanical wear and extends tape life
- WORM & AES 256-bit hardware encryption
The Capacity on Demand (COD) feature allows users to easily increase capacity (from 12 to 24 slots) as their data grows. The hardware-based encryption capabilities of LTO-4/5/6 combined with a choice of SCSI, SAS or FC connectivity provides customers with flexibility and peace of mind. The StorageLibrary T24 allows users to add drives or upgrade to next-generation technology to increase their library’s performance when they need it.
The StorageLibrary T24 metal construction provides an extremely robust and rugged solution for optimal, long-term operation. The tape drive, power supply and fans are all customer replaceable units (CRU) and can even be replaced without removing the autoloader from the rack.
Tandberg Data automation products are backed by more than 30 years of experience in research, design and manufacturing of tape automation solutions.
The Tandberg Data StorageLibrary T24 ships with a barcode reader, rackmount kit, remote management and Symantec's Backup Exec QuickStart software.