- The HP 366M is a PCIe 2.1 quad-port 1Gb Ethernet mezzanine network adapter for select HP ProLiant BladeSystem c-Class Gen8 servers. Based on the bridgeless Intel® I350 controller, it is the follow-on adapter to the HP NC364m. The total aggregate throughput of 4Gbps meets the needs of customers wanting high bandwidth but not yet ready to move to 10 Gigabit Ethernet.
- Support for VMware NetQueue, Microsoft VMQ, and Intel VMDq meets the performance demands of consolidated virtual workloads.
- Other features supported on the HP 366M include RSS, PXE, checksum offload, VLAN, jumbo frames, iSCSI acceleration and iSCSI remote boot.
- First quad-port 1GbE mezzanine adapter for HP BladeSystem Gen8 servers offers network port density
- New bridgeless quad-port design with PCIe 2.1 support offers greater throughput for I/O intensive applications like virtualization, firewall and other security, network segmentation, and other bandwidth hungry applications