COVID-19 Update: We are still busy processing online orders and dispatching as quick as possible, however we are experiencing a few delays with the couriers so deliveries may take slightly longer than anticipated in some instances.
Overview - The HP 366M is a PCIe 2.1 quad-port 1Gb Ethernet mezzanine network adapter for select HP ProLiant BladeSystem ... Read More
This product is no longer in stock
- The HP 366M is a PCIe 2.1 quad-port 1Gb Ethernet mezzanine network adapter for select HP ProLiant BladeSystem c-Class Gen8 servers. Based on the bridgeless Intel® I350 controller, it is the follow-on adapter to the HP NC364m. The total aggregate throughput of 4Gbps meets the needs of customers wanting high bandwidth but not yet ready to move to 10 Gigabit Ethernet.
- Support for VMware NetQueue, Microsoft VMQ, and Intel VMDq meets the performance demands of consolidated virtual workloads.
- Other features supported on the HP 366M include RSS, PXE, checksum offload, VLAN, jumbo frames, iSCSI acceleration and iSCSI remote boot.
- First quad-port 1GbE mezzanine adapter for HP BladeSystem Gen8 servers offers network port density
- New bridgeless quad-port design with PCIe 2.1 support offers greater throughput for I/O intensive applications like virtualization, firewall and other security, network segmentation, and other bandwidth hungry applications
Data transfer rate
Intel Ethernet I350 Controller
Port speed rating
802.1p, 802.1Q, 802.3, 802.3ad, and 802.3x,IEE 1588, 802.1AS