COVID-19 Update: We are still busy processing online orders and dispatching as quick as possible. Whilst the majority of deliveries arrive on time and without a problem, next day & pre noon delivery services are NOT guaranteed and postal deliveries may take a little longer than usual. Thank you for understanding.
The HP 5820 Switch Series provides a versatile and high-performance, 1/10GbE top-of-rack, data center switch architecture ... Read More
This product is no longer in stock
The HP 5820 Switch Series provides a versatile and high-performance, 1/10GbE top-of-rack, data center switch architecture that offers you deployment flexibility. With a choice of models that supports high performance and low latency, you can deploy switches that are best suited to you needs.
While IRF reduces management complexities by up to 88%, it also delivers <50 msec convergence time. You can rely on the 5820 Switch Series to deliver high performance and lower TCO, while delivering business resilience and high availability.
Versatile Data Center Switches
- The HP 5820 Switch Series is available in several models offering flexible 10GbE and 1/10GbE deployments designed for the top-of-rack within the data center.
- Models offer 14 ports, or 24 ports for high-performance applications.
- Provides a RJ45, SFP+ server connectivity and expansion slot for application modules.
High-Performance Gigabit Data Center Switching
- The HP 5820 Switch Series delivers 484-488 Gbps switching capacity.
- It supports up to 360-383 mpps throughput.
- Low latency for cut-through and store-and-forward traffic— 2.02-3µs using 64 bytes packets.
Business Agility and Resilience with Comware 7
- The HP 5820 Switch Series delivers IRF <50 msec convergence time enabling faster applications response time.
- The In Service Software Update (ISSU) enables high availability with updates accomplished without a reboot or power cycle, in the background.
- Full L2/L3 feature set with IPv4/IPv6 dual stack.
Simplicity and Lower TCO
- The HP 5820 Switch Series simplifies switch management by up to 75% with IRF.
- No extra hidden cost with simple one license per switch for all L2/L3 OS features.
- Simpler management using HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software that delivers a single display for ease of management.
- Automate tedious tasks with Software-defined Networking (SDN) and reclaim wasted resources.