Images are for illustrative purposes only.
10GBASE-DWDM 1559.79 nm SFP+
Out of Stock
The Cisco® 10GBASE Dense Wavelength-Division Multiplexing (DWDM) SFP+ Modules (Figure 1) allow enterprises and service ... Read More
This product is no longer in stock
The Cisco® 10GBASE Dense Wavelength-Division Multiplexing (DWDM) SFP+ Modules (Figure 1) allow
enterprises and service providers to provide scalable and easy-to-deploy 10-Gigabit LAN, WAN, and optical transport network (OTN) services in their networks.
Main features of the Cisco DWDM Small Form-Factor Pluggable Plus (SFP+) module include:
- The Cisco DWDM SFP+ supports 10-Gigabit data rates from 9.9G to 11.1G (LAN, WAN, and
- The hot-swappable input/output device plugs into an Ethernet SFP+ port of a Cisco switch or router to link
- the port with the network.
- The Cisco DWDM SFP+ supports the Cisco quality identification (ID) feature, which enables a Cisco switch
- or router to identify whether or not the module is an SFP+ module certified and tested by Cisco.
- The standard Cisco DWDM SFP+ supports 40 non-tunable ITU 100-GHz wavelengths.
- Cisco DWDM SFP+ modules support digital optical monitoring capability.