PCI 7.1-channel gaming audio card and headphone amplifier - Built-in headphone amplifier to power up every sound detail in ... Read More
This product is no longer in stock
PCI 7.1-channel gaming audio card and headphone amplifier
- Built-in headphone amplifier to power up every sound detail in gaming;
- 3 headphone gain modes for different usage scenarios - VOIP, pro-gaming and exciter;
- Dolby® Headphone technology for an immersive 5.1 surround experience;
- ASUS exclusive GX2.5 gaming audio engine for legacy EAX® support.
Optimized for immersive gaming action through precision audio
The Xonar DG SI audio card combines Dolby® Headphone 5.1 high definition surround with the ASUS-exclusive GX 2.5 gaming audio engine and an on-board headphone amplifier. These result in accurate and deep audio that brings every nuance and sound across fully, making the new Xonar DG SI 7.1 an ideal audio card for gamers who want to remain totally aware of their play environments.
Built-in headphone amplifier
Powers up every sound detail in gaming
Headphone amplifier improves tone and timbre fidelity and dynamic range extension even from low-power sources. The Xonar DG SI’s 150ohm-optimized amplifier drives your headphones independently, helping gamers become better informed of environments and thus more competitive, especially in multiplayer first person shooters.
Three headphone gain modes for different usage scenarios
The Xonar DG SI includes VoIP, pro gaming, and exciter modes to enhance sound in diverse situations.
- VoIP mode (0dB boost): dedicated to chat with headsets, providing clearer voice and music enjoyment.
- Pro gaming mode (9dB boost): adds extra sound dynamics in higher frequencies for better audio positioning.
- Exciter mode (16dB boost): get immersed in gameplay and enveloped by powerful bass with a fuller sound field.
Dolby® Headphone technology for an immersive 5.1-channel surround experience
The Xonar DG SI uses Dolby® Headphone technology to level up your stereo headphones to surround sound brilliance.
GX 2.5 for realistic 3D gaming audio effects
The exclusive ASUS GX 2.5 gaming audio engine on the Xonar DG SI supports the latest version of EAX®, allowing up to 128 different sound effects simultaneously for a realistic 3D audio environment in legacy games.
Automatic jack-sensing front-panel output
The Intel® HDA-compatible front-panel header automatically switches output between the back and the front of the case once speakers/headphones are plugged in. Never again will you be bothered by the need to change connection settings manually!
Digital-to-Analog Conversion (DAC)
10 - 48000 Hz
Line-in Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
Minimum system requirements
S/PDIF out port
Windows operating systems supported
Windows 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Home Basic x64, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Home Premium x64, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Professional x64, Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Starter x64, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Windows 8, Window